I totally love it when Labor Day weekend has ended because then I have an excuse to officially start thinking about the holiday's!! I am so excited, but get exhausted just thinking about it!!! We have so much planned in the next few months that I can imagine how fast the holiday's will fly by.
We have a ton of exciting things coming up in the next few months that you'll want to stay tuned for. Also if you were with us last year and remember the great holiday giveaways we held, we hope to be doing that again this year!! We already have some great companies working with us!
Looking ahead to the next few months:
- Interview with the Head TasteMaster over at Cold Stone
- Our Labor Day weekend video celebrating LA's Birthday
- Heading to Solvang for their annual Julefest in December
- Road Tripping to Sacramento in November
- Winter Trip out to Lake Isabella and the Silver City Ghost Town
- Our Homeschooling Adventures
- 2010 Holiday Gift Guide coming out soon......and so much more!!