Real Thoughts in a Real Review from a Real Mom
*Disclosure: VTech did provide our family with a VTech InnoTab 3S unit to help facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received.
As a Mom, it's important to monitor what our children play with, who they are interacting with and their educational progress. My oldest child is almost 18 with my youngest being nine. VTech has been in our family for many years. It's a brand I trust and highly recommend to other Moms. We tried to include everything in our video, if we missed something, or if you have a question, please feel free to ask and either myself or my daughter will be happy to follow up! I have highlighted a few of our favorite points below -
- VTech Kid Connect - an awesome communication app that lets you connect with your children, where ever you are and at any time.
- No Batteries Needed - when it's running low, just plug it in & charge it. No need to keep replacing batteries.
- Attachable Stylus Pen - no more losing pens! This one you can attach and not have to worry about it getting lost and having to replace it.
- Comes pre-loaded with 20 educational apps
- Learning Lodge App Store will have 600 titles by years end!!
- Parent only can approve who the child communicate with through Kid Connect
- Entire package for under $100!!