**Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which may contain affiliate links. All opinions are of my own.
Giving Assistant is a free digital loyalty program with over 1,600 of the largest retailers, averaging a 5% cash reward after each online purchase. Giving Assistant isn't simply just a "cash back" program. Giving Assistant is on a mission to transform everyday shopping into charitable actions, by being the best loyalty program for saving more and supporting charity with such ease.
What I love about Giving Assistant:
- No memberships or fees - completely free to join
- Has a browser extension button you can add to your browser, which helps me from forgetting to use it!
- Minimum payout is very small at only $5.01
- Payout is every Monday
- Select from thousands of charities to give a portion of your payout to
- They also offer coupons, which you can use and still get your cash back
- A meal is donated to a needy family for every qualifying purchase
- Over 1800 stores to shop!
- Includes Amazon, Ebay,
Connect with Giving Assistant