With tax season coming to an end April 18, everyone is looking for new ways save a little more money over the next year or how to best maximize tax return money. Amazon is the ultimate online shopping outlet, bringing approximately 5 million retailers together that stock a variety of popular products. Amazon is my go to for everything - my favorite place to shop online! Now the Amazon shopping experience has been upgraded by sites that help customers save even more money and make the most of their tax returns. These top 5 websites offer the best deals on Amazon:
1. Snagshout: Snagshout, a new social deals website, provides a unique experience to consumers by offering deep discounts on a wide range of Amazon products for purchase, use and review. Most products are offered at a 30-90% discount in exchange for honest product reviews. To purchase an item listed on Snagshout, consumers are given a discount code to purchase the product directly from the brand’s Amazon listing.
2. Ebates: Ebates pays members cash back every time they shop and provides them with some of the best coupons and deals available on Amazon. Customers can join Ebates for free and receive up to seven percent cash back on purchases through Amazon. Every quarter, Ebates sends cash back in the form of a check or PayPal payment. With more than 10,000 coupons to be offered, there are deals and products for everyone.
3. Slickdeals: Slickdeals is dedicated to sharing, rating and reviewing deals and coupons. Relying primarily on user generated content, user ratings and comments help catapult the best deals to the website’s front page for quick and easy access to savings and deals on Amazon. Customers are able to receive Amazon’s daily deals, sift through coupons in all categories and save up to 50 percent with Amazon deals and more.
4. CamelCamelCamel: CamelCamelCamel is a free Amazon price tracker that shows the price and sale rank history for over 18 million Amazon products, making it one of the best ways to visualize an item's past performance. When products’ prices drop, CamelCamelCamel alerts customers via email and Twitter, helping to determine the perfect time to spend and save.
5. Woot!: Woot!, the original “one day, one deal” website, offers customers multiple deals and other short-term sales for a variety of mainstream consumer goods including wine, toys and clothing on Amazon.