**Disclaimer: Game code was provided to help facilitate the review of this game.
After 100 years and 40 billion quarters, America's Favorite Alley Roller Game goes digital across all major platforms! Skee Ball was my absolute favorite game as a kid! This is the first game I would head towards anytime my family went to an arcade. Totally loved it and my family would really get into where we would be pretty competitive and start some pretty good competitions. So, needless to say, I was pretty excited to try this out. Skee-Ball Plus, which captures all the fun of the original arcade game, features a host of new game variants and interactivity that are only possible on gaming devices. I tested it out on my android phone. It was okay and was something to keep me busy during down times and yes, it did satisfy my "Skee-Ball" craving. Skee-Ball Plus app currently runs for $2.99. It is also available on all major gaming systems, including Nintendo Switch, PC, Macintosh, Xbox One and the Sony Playstation 4. I have not tested it on the gaming systems and cannot give an honest review on that side, but as far as playing it on my phone, again, it was just okay. My daughter and I had fun passing the phone back and fourth seeing who could beat each other's score. It's not a game you could sit there for hours with, but it is fun, competitive and of course a classic!
- Classic layout with multiple game options including Call your Shot, Speedball, Horse, Hangman and Head to Head multiplayer modes like countdown.
- New layouts with different scoring circles and combinations including Pachinko style play.
- Dynamic layouts where the targets are moving, appearing and disappearing like Shooting Gallery, Ring the Bell and Wipeout (clearing the board) to challenge even the best players.
- Ticket redemption for power ups, score multiplier balls, magic balls, new game boards and other goodies that affect gameplay, instead of just being window dressing on your shelf.
- Global and Category Leaderboards, multiplayer options and social features.
Since it was first introduced to the public in 1908, Skee-Ball has generated a remarkable $10 billion in arcade revenues. Bay Tek Games acquired Skee-Ball Incorporated in 2016 and has since redesigned the game with updated alleys and a contemporary sensibility that still remains key elements of the brands classic look and feel.
About Dimensional Branding Group, LLC
The San Francisco Bay Area based brand extension agency that focuses on brand licensing, business development and promotion services with a unique emphasis on the interactive & digital channels. DBG specializes in developing toys & games, iconic brands & digital trademarks into entertainment placement and new extension markets. DBG’s clients include Miniclip (8 Ball Pool, Agar.io & Bowmasters), Temple Run, Skee-Ball, Chronicle Books, King Kong, Talking Tom, Jam City (Cookie Jam, Panda Jam), Malibu, John Wayne, Marlon Brando, Bay Tek Games among others. www.dimensionalbranding.com
About Bay Tek Games, Inc.
Bay Tek Games is a U.S. designer and manufacturer of redemption games for the entertainment industry. Established in 1977, Bay Tek is based out of Pulaski, Wisconsin. With valued customer input and a team of vested developers Bay Tek Games puts passion into every single game they create.