Las Vegas Locals Covered in May!
Four hours of fun for the lucky admission price of $7.77
Locals Nights, Locals Prices & Locals Fun
- Challenge the dizzying heights of ZumaZooma and speed at 40 miles an hour as the floor drops out from underneath you.
- Ride the wild surf, voted Las Vegas' best summer thrill, with four of your family or friends.
- Try some of the best beach eats east of Malibu at the boardwalk grill featuring fresh made funnel cakes with delicious toppings.
- Kids can enjoy the best kids play area in the state at Cowabunga Bay kids cove where the water is always a warm 85 degrees.
- All major pools are heated at Cowabunga Bay
- Nighttime locals can enjoy a refreshing Margarita, Hurricane and more at the Bora Bora Bar.
For more information visit: