There are just so many fun and exciting events this weekend that I thought I would do a quick jot down of some of the best. I know, it's so hard to choose which ones to hit up! Make sure to follow us on both @HulaHoopingMom and @KidsDoVegas as well!
Downtown Summerlin Family Festival
- Saturday 9am
- 1980 Festival Plaza Drive, Las Vegas
- A fun event for whole family with free samples, prizes, giveaways, educational vendors and plenty of kids activities.
Family Bluegrass Music Festival
- Saturday 10:30am-6pm
- Durango Hills Park - 3545 N. Durango Drive, Las Vegas
- Free event with some of the best bluegrass bands! BBQ and other food to purchase, demo workshops, folk art, craft market, face painting and other kids activites!
2016 Vegas VegFest
- Saturday 11am-4pm
- Clark County Government Center Amphitheater 500 S. Grand Central Pkwy, Las Vegas
- Plant based food vendors, family friendly entertainment, cooking demos and more!
- Saturday 2pm-4pm
- 3890 S. Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
- Prizes, performances and lots of grand opening perks!
- Saturday 4pm-10pm
- Cannery Hotel and Casino - 2121 E. Craig Road, Las Vegas
- Family Friendly - $7 adults & $5 for kids 3-11. Cultural entertainment, authentic Latin dishes, family activities and giving back!
- Saturday 11am-9pm
- Desert Breeze Park
- Fun for all ages - food, music, carnival rides and live music from Kutless, Jamie Grace, Morgan Harper Nichols, All Things New & David Dunn. $7 a ticket
- Open through this Sunday - hours vary.
- Logandale, NV - Fair Grounds
- County Fair - music, rides, games, food and crafts. Admission to get in
- Saturday 10am-6pm
- Sunset Park
- Free admission & free parking, bring your pet, music, exhibitors and great food!
- Through Sunday, hours vary
- Lorenzi Park - 3333 W. Washington, Las Vegas
- Family friendly featuring everything pirates! Entertainment, music, craft vendors, food and more! A very interactive festival - dress as a pirate!