WHO: Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas, the premier water park known as Las Vegas’ Summer Playground
WHAT: The Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas Easter Weekend Brunch, Scavenger Hunt, and Sunny the Bunny event will allow visitors to enjoy the fun of Las Vegas’ summer playground and Easter-themed activities. Each day this Easter weekend, special envelopes filled with a variety of prize certificates will be hidden in the park with a set of clues given out on the Wet‘n’Wild Facebook page until each envelope is found. The park will also host a free meet-and-greet with Sunny the Bunny, who will be walking around the park decked out in cool pool attire and passing out candy at the children’s area. Photo opportunities will be available from 11:30 a.m-12 p.m., 1 p.m.-1:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
A special brunch will be available from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on both days with an all-you-can-eat menu that includes croissants, scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese, potato tots, and unlimited soda and coffee.
Meal ticket prices are:
Meal ticket prices are:
Season Pass Holders: $10.99 plus tax
Ages 3 – 11: $10.99 plus tax
Ages 12 & up: $12.99 plus tax
Meal tickets can be purchased online, inside the park at guest services or at the Oasis Cafe. Season Pass holders receive a discounted price on the all-you-can-eat brunch and the park is offering Season Passes at Buy 3 Get 1 Free for a limited time.
WHEN: Saturday, April 4 & Sunday, April 5, 2015
WHERE: Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas, 7055 S. Fort Apache Road, Las Vegas
WHY: Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas is dedicated to providing community events that allow visitors to celebrate the season in fun and interactive ways. The park has a number of new additions to offer this season, including:
- Slideboarding is an interactive gaming experience being added to one of the park’s most popular slides, Zipp Zapp Zoom. The feature will be open to the public Memorial Day Weekend.
- Action Bracelets (roving photographer and on-ride action photos coming down the slides that will be sent to the guest’s cell phone. This will not be ready for Spring Break but will be available shortly after.
- Easy Pay Plan (installment payments for Season Passes) throughout the month of April.
- A Season Dining Plan.
- An adult lounging area (misters, TV, wait service, beer & wine).
- More cabana day beds have been added with two different additional styles.
- Upgrades this season include new landscaping, added misters to cabanas, and more misters on the slide towers.