It can be hard living here in Vegas with a family. When people think of Vegas, they think it's all adult fun. While there is plenty to do with kids, it's always great to hear something new pop up. The new High Roller at the Linq will now open early on Saturday mornings exclusively for families!!! Love it!!
The world's tallest observation wheel standing at 550 feet tall - will open at 10am exclusively for families with children. The Family Hour Package will enable rider with kids 12 and under to ride the High Roller in a family setting on Saturday mornings, prior to the observation wheel opening to the public.
Here's more information:
- Family Hour Package is priced at only $49.95
- Available every Saturday morning from 10am-11:30am
- Includes 2 adults & 3 children
- 3 High Roller binoculars for guests to keep
- 3 Juice drinks from the Sky Lounge
For more information & to purchase tickets and packages, please visit www.caesars.com/thelinq/high-roller.html