Temp's are suppose to be close to 110 this week!! When the temps get up like that you can expect any ice cream shop to be packed! It's a nice, inexpensive and yummy way to help beat the heat. This summer Cold Stone Creamery is celebrating the Gold Cone collection with three delicious, fresh fruit flavors, Harvest Peach, Key Lime and Blueberry. Those are the perfect flavors for summer - while two of my hubby's favorite things, fresh fruit and ice cream!! Wouldn't it be great to be able to create your very own creation for everyone to try? Cold Stone is giving you that chance!
Like their facebook page and enter to win a trip to Scottsdale, Arizona to visit the Cold Stone Creamery headquarters and an opportunity to create a flavor to be featured in 2011!! How cool is that!!
How To Enter
- Visit a Cold Stone Creamery location and try one of the new fresh fruit ice cream flavors - Key Lime, Harvest Peach or Blueberry
- Visit their Facebook page, click on Enter Contest and share in 50 words or less your passionate, unique comments for one of the summer flavors
- Grand Prize
3 Grand Prize winners will travel to Cold Stone Creamery’s Headquarters to create an ice cream flavor. One winning flavor will be selected by Cold Stone Creamery’s Tastemaster and featured in stores nationwide in 2011.
- 2nd Prize
3 Second Prize winners will be awarded an ice cream party at a Cold Stone Creamery location near their hometown with friends and family for up to 50 people.
- Prize Eligibility
- Only persons residing in United States who are at least 18 years of age can enter.
- Contest Ends - August 24, 2010 @ 08:59 pm (MST)
- Need more Details? Visit their Facebook page Here