Remember Give a Day, Get a Disney Day? We featured the story this past January when the program was announced. Disney is proud to announce that they have reached their goal of inspiring one million people to volunteer service in 2010. Can you believe in just a short 10 weeks one million people have given up their time to give back to their community? That just gives me the shivers - how amazing is that!!! Congrats to Disney for the inspiration and to the one million people who gave their time!
Starting today - you can purchase or upgrade your passports to Disney's new Premier Passport. The pass is available at both California and Florida Parks. The pass will include -
Walt Disney Resort -
- Unlimited admission for a period of one year to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks
- Unlimited admission to Disney’s Typhoon and Blizzard Beach Water Parks
- Unlimited admission to DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (some events require an additional admission charge)
- Parking at all four Theme Parks
- Subscription to Mickey Monitor, a collectible Passholder-only publication
- Unlimited admission to both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Parks for a period of one year, including the ability to visit multiple parks on the same day.
- Parking at any pay-on-entry parking lot
- Subscription to Backstage Pass.
- Complimentary subscription to Disney’s Family Fun Magazine (one per household)