Pampers Cruises with Dry Max is Pampers driest ever and 20% thinner than before. Revolutionary Dry Max technology helps lock in wetness for up to 12 hours. This gives your baby the opportunity to feel comfortable during hours of uninterrupted playtime. For mom thinner is always better! I currently do not have any children in diapers, but can remember them being so bulky and thick. This thinner design allows you to carry or store more of them within less space. Other features of the diaper is the tapered design, Sesame Street characters and a softer outer cover.
About the new exciting Dry Max Technology (straight from Pampers) -
- Dry Max describes the new "engine" or core of Cruisers and Swaddlers Diapers
- It allows for the removal of the airfelt (paper pulp) found in current Swaddlers and Cruisers, resulting in a thinner and less bulky core. Currently Pampers is the only brand with this technology on the market.
- The thinner core is enabled by the new Absorbent Gelling Material, removing the need for airfelt.
- The Dry Max technology will also be available in Pampers Swaddlers diapers for new babies in March 2010.
**you may be asking how is Pampers connected with the upcoming winter Olympics? Here is more information below -
Celebrating Babies as Professional Players
While the world is joining together to recognize the world's best athletes in Vancouver, Pampers has partnered with Team USA to celebrate the best players in the world™ - babies! When you see a babies' passion and dedication to play, you see that they, in fact, ARE the best players in the world (and even surpass some world class adult players). After repeatedly observing how they love to challenge themselves to continually improve their skills, we at Pampers felt that babies should be recognized and celebrated in the same forum as the most elite athletes - and that's why we created such a high performance diaper to help them play on and on.
Did you Know?
- A nine-month old baby can crawl up to 400 meters in 20 minutes (Learning to Keep Balance. Karen Adolph, Dept of Psychology, New York University)
- A cruising baby in one day can take as many steps as a marathon runner in a race (O'Malley, M. "Normalization of temporal-distance parameter in pediatric gait" J. Biomechanics 29, 619-625, 1996)
- A baby can fall up to 300 times before managing to stand up or walk (American Academy of Pediatrics, pg 260-261; Babyhood, P. Leach, pg 254)
Partnering with U.S. Olympic Families
For many U.S. Olympic athletes, bringing home a medal is not just their dream - it's their family's dream. Pampers is working with two medal contender athletes - U.S. Olympic goldmedal speed skater and dad to baby Hadley, Chad Hedrick; and skeleton World Champion and mom to toddler Lacee, Noelle Pikus-Pace - and both of their families - to share their Vancouver experiences from their babies' point of view. Photos and videos will be uploaded daily to Pampers.com.
(article & information courtesy of Pampers)